Compressed Air Challenge
2023 – Level 1: Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems
Limited capacity – Register early!
Tuesday, October 24, (Part 1) 10:15 am – 12:15 pm (Part 2) 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, October 25, (Part 3) 8:00 – 12:00 pm
Chief Auditor, Marshall Compressed Air Consulting
Consultant, Draw Professional Services
Must attend all sessions to complete training
Limited to 60 attendees
This is a two-day introductory course designed to teach facility engineers, operators and maintenance staff how to achieve 15-25% cost savings through more effective production and use of compressed air. Participants will learn how to:
- Calculate the energy cost of compressed air in their facility;
- Improve compressed air system efficiency and reliability;
- Identify inappropriate uses of compressed air;
- Establish a baseline by which they can measure improvements in compressed air performance and efficiency;
- Match system supply to actual production requirements for pressure and flow;
- Find and fix leaks;
- Establish a leak prevention program, and
- Better control compressed air to improve productivity and profitability.
Workshops only open to distributors, engineering firms/consultants and manufacturing personnel who are paid registrants of the full conference package. Not available to single-day registrants.