Health & Safety
The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors, vendors, staff and guests is our number one priority. With this in mind, we are working diligently with the facility and others to follow all guidelines set forth by state and local authorities. Please review the current protocols in place below. This information will continue to be updated as the show approaches.
Schaumburg Convention Center and Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel
A detailed list of policies and procedures surrounding COVID-19 can be found on the website. Please click here to review the information.
Village of Schaumburg
The Village of Schaumburg encourages residents and visitors alike to familiarize themselves with the recommended health and safety policies in place. Click here for more information. The Village is following County and State mandates requiring the use of masks in indoor facilities.
Complementing the safety rules and regulations of the Schaumburg Convention Center and Hotel, Best Practices EXPO & Conference will implement the following measures:<
- Masks required, unless eating or drinking
- Handshakes discouraged
- Sanitation stations throughout the show
- Increased routine cleaning throughout exhibit halls
- Designated entrance and exits
In addition, please note, the statements below must be agreed to upon arrival on-site, before entering into the event.
- In the last 14 days I have NOT experienced ANY symptoms associated with COVID-19, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others
- In the last 14 days I have NOT tested positive for COVID-19 OR come in direct contact with someone who has knowingly tested positive for COVID-19
- I agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 throughout the duration of the event and will NOT attend if symptoms are experienced
I acknowledge that entering the premises waives all civil liability against the organizers, owners and operators for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 through public gatherings.