- Welcome! A Focus on Food Processing, Roderick Smith, Publisher, Best Practices Magazine & EXPO
- CAGI Remarks, Chad Larrabee, Education Committee Chair, Compressed Air & Gas Institute
- Reliable Compressed Air Quality & Verification, John Bilsky, Facilities Specialist for Compressed Air, Purified Water and N2 Systems, Gentex Corporation
- Aligning Our Incentives, Michael Younis, Director of Energy and Sustainability CoE, Georgia-Pacific
- Efficiency, Connectivity, Reliability of Compressed Air Treatment Systems – 10 Easy Tips, Tilo Fruth, President, BEKO Technologies
The 4th Annual Best Practices 2022 EXPO & Conference will convene Equipment Sales Engineers and Manufacturing Personnel interested in Sustainable, Safe and Reliable On-Site Utilities Powering Automation – including compressed air, blower, vacuum, pneumatics and cooling water systems.
Receive Credits for 8 PDH Hours on Three Key “Best Practices” Topics
- Sustainability: Learn to dramatically reduce energy and water consumption in plants through System Assessments.
- High-Quality and Safety: Protect food products or high-tech equipment from contamination. Learn how to set a specification and verify compliance.
- Reliability: Maximize Up-time through proper sizing, system design and monitoring instrumentation.