ATTEND THE 2023 EXPO & CONFERENCE
Education, certification & networking at the Best Practices 2023 EXPO & Conference!
Join us October 23-25, 2023 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The 5th Annual Best Practices 2023 EXPO & Conference will convene Equipment Sales Engineers and Manufacturing Personnel interested in Optimizing and maintaining the On-site Utilities Powering Automation – including compressed air, blower, vacuum, pneumatics and cooling water systems. Agenda.
Three Key “Best Practices” Topics
- Sustainability: Learn to dramatically reduce energy and water consumption in plants through System Assessments.
- High-Quality and Safety: Protect food products or high-tech equipment from contamination. Learn how to set a specification and verify compliance.
- Reliability: Maximize Up-time through proper sizing, system design and monitoring instrumentation.
Five Attendance Options for all Budgets!
- FULL CONFERENCE attendees receive access to all networking events, two conference tracks (up to 8 PDH Credits awarded per track) and EXPO events – PLUS the Compressed Air Challenge Level 1 Workshop.
- EXPO-ONLY attendance is a favorite for Distributor Sales Engineer Teams and for Manufacturing Production/Maintenance Teams! For only $50 experience:
- Education at the New Technology EXPO Classroom.
- Make Discoveries and Solve Issues at the New Technology EXPO.
- Participate in the Daily EXPO $1,000 Energy Treasure Hunt RAFFLE! – limited to Sales Engineers, Service Technicians and Manufacturing Personnel!
- Women in Compressed Air, Vacuum & Cooling Networking Group Luncheon. Sponsored by Ingersoll Rand and Quincy Compressor.
- Networking Event at VU Rooftop at Host Hotel connected to McCormick Hall. Sponsored by BEKO TECHNOLOGIES, Sullair and Mikropor (Oct. 23).
- CERTIFY your knowledge by taking the Certified Compressed Air System Specialist (CCASS) Exam offered by the Compressed Air & Gas Institute (CAGI). Register directly with CAGI at cagi.org and receive the equivalent $275 credit for our programs.
- All attendees are welcome to visit the adjacent Process Expo show floor, with the Best Practices EXPO badge, at no extra cost.
Best Practices EXPO & Conference is brought to you by Smith Onandia Communications, LLC., for the faithful readers of our print and digital publications. Thank you for your support over the past 17 years and we look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
2301 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (MLK) Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60616
October 23, 24 and 25, 2023
10 am – 5 pm
REQUEST TO ATTEND BEST PRACTICES EXPO & CONFERENCE
Getting approval from your manager to attend the Best Practices EXPO & Conference, might be a challenge, as it costs time and money. This page contains the event details and benefits necessary to receive support from your manager. Please utilize this justification letter and complete the document with your costs and information.